Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch is an all-occasion professional photography studio dedicated to telling stories through pictures. We capture the most important moments of your life: family, maternity, newborn, couples, children, pets, and more.
There is a $14.99 session fee per subject charge for everyone photographed in your session. Session fees are free for Perks Club members. After your session, we will assist you with ordering and help you select the best collection to meet your photography needs. Please contact your local studio for pricing.
- Find a studio location and schedule your session on jcpportraits.com or by calling your local studio.
- Our professional photographers can help you choose a photography background, studio props, and the best way to feature personal props from home that will best capture your story.
- While in your session, your photographer will guide you through a variety of different poses and looks. The camera room experience lasts approximately 15 minutes.
- Once your session is complete, you will review your images with an associate who will explain our package options.
- Instantly personalize your photography and tell your story by choosing from hundreds of design options that support single and multiple images.
- As a part of the Lifetouch + Shutterfly family, when you purchase a digital album your digital images will be delivered to you by Shutterfly to create personalized photo products.
See our studio experience page for more info!
We love capturing each graduates’ individuality! Our studios offer a wide variety of print options and photo card designs for your graduation announcements and thank you cards. View our senior photography page to learn more.
JCPenney Portraits also offers outdoor photography at approved parks across the country. Your photographer will work with the natural surroundings and suggest poses that reflect the best of your grad while embracing the beauty of natural light and the green surroundings.
If you purchased digital images at your last photography session, they will be delivered to your Shutterfly account within 48 hours. Shortly after your session, you will receive an email from JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch that your images are available to claim on Shutterfly.
If you purchased products at your last session, they will typically ship within 14 business days after your visit.
Yes! We offer an assortment of prop options such as stools, newborn wraps, chalkboard signs, and additional seasonal items.
Feel free to bring in personal props of your own! Props are a great way to customize your session, giving your photo memories a personal touch. Check out our prop gallery for more inspiration!
Get the latest on new products and special discounts right in your inbox.