Tips & Tricks
- Choose a background. Our studio associates are trained to help you select backgrounds to coordinate with your dazzling prom dresses and dapper tuxedos.
- Bring the squad. If your group is comprised of more than 7 guests, call your local studio in advance so they can make space accommodations.
- Prep from head to toe. Your photographer may suggest full-length poses, so make sure your dress or suit is complete from your prom hairstyle to your formal footwear.
- Add a pop of color! Select a bold color or pattern for minor accessories like corsages, jewelry, or bow-ties.
- Coordinate outfits. Try matching your prom dress color with your date’s bow-tie, and work with your friends to pick complementary outfit color tones and embellishments.
Before you roll into prom and dance the night away, shop your look at JCPenney! Browse dresses and suits (as pictured), get the perfect makeover at Sephora, style your hair at JCPenney Salon and capture pre-prom photos at JCPenney Portraits!
Get the latest on new products and special discounts right in your inbox.